Sunday 3 May 2009

My timing shucks

Haha I have been getting messages from some of you...even a few nasty ones like scolding me for wallowing in self pity etc etc. At first I was confused as to why they reacted that way. After all I blog only about my medical condition. Nothing that resembles self pity in there.

Then one of them mentioned about the video. Video? Hmmm? Then it dawn on me...the posting before that...the music video of 'Kaer - Izinkan ku pergi'. The video clip showed the story of a dead man singing to his girlfriend...kind of like that movie 'Ghost' starring Patrick Swayze.

Actually, there is no connection between the 2 postings. I am not feeling suicidal or thinking about death. The music video is for another story, unrelated to the medical story. By sheer coincidence, and poor timing, it looked like its inter-related.

Sorry guys and gals for ruffling a few feathers unintentionally.....anyway, it goes to show how caring you people really are. Cheers.

3 comments:

free diVer said...

hahaha YEA RIGHT.... banyaklah your timing...

Ina Tisha Merican said...

yes, Mr KAZ...i wasnt trying to me nasty..
just showing that i care about u, and a bit upset ure behaving so negatively..
no feathers ruffled..maybe in my case, a few leaves perhaps :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you may want to place a twitter icon to your blog. I just marked down this blog, although I must do it manually. Just my advice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails