Monday 4 May 2009

Cute little ladies

Hamsters...are the last thing I thought that my mum would ever agree to bring into the house as pets. At last, she was too weak to fight off the affection for her 2 grandchildren a.k.a. my sons, that over the weekend after lunch, she disappeared with them. I was wondering where did she went off to.

When they arrived home, there were 3 additional passengers in the car...3 hamsters. One each for my sons and maybe one for me (since that one was bigger than the other 2). There was also a string of accessories, namely wood shaving, pellets, shampoo or what ever you call that, a bungalow cage etc etc.

The funny thing is, each hamster adapted quite well in a very short time. Each of them has a different character, and have a personal 'lepak' spot in the cage. Cute little fellas...but don't let the size fool you. Their appetite are enormous....

Have you ever wondered...when you look at your parents, as you were growing up, how fierce and enforcing they seem to be....but when it comes to your children, they just melt away like butter on a hot pan? Hmmmm.....

5 comments:

free diVer said...

I would agree more lah, all grandma would spoil their little grandchildren, face it and looking at the bright side, we have the bits of share too...

Friendly reminder, the little hamsters breed very fast make sure everyone is prepare for this... Have fun Khamarul, the little one may amuse you for a very long time... Jangan main kejar-kejar pulak, your back yea...

CaTz de Luna said...

Cutenyer.. how u know they are all ladies.. just hope that one of them is not a male.. otherwise the female would end up killing each other!

Zaidatul Abu Bakar said...

TOTALLY AGREE. My parents would just do anything for my daughter. There's this one incident, my cousin bought a huge fluffy rabbit, and my daughter love it so much. Nak belikan dia rabbit, takut plak she will keep on sneezing sebab she like to kiss it. So my father when to Lovely Lace, alone, bought a big huge fluffy cat (tipunye cat laa) and it coz RM119.90.. just to let my daughter play and enjoy with it. True enough, my daughter love it and treat the cat as if it was a real cat.

And of coz u know how manja i am with tok gayah and arwah wan. Apa yg papa n mama buat that makes me merajuk ke..or..angry ke.. i will report to my lovable grannys. And they will call my mom and talk about it....heheh jahat kan.. So i think, one day... bile my time jadi tok pulak, mesti i pun cam tuh kot... ;)

Farah Diba said...

like my father always says "it is the duty of the grandparents to spoil the grandchildren and it is the duty of the parents to discipline then" -- well said then.

Feather Pen said...

i for one will do anything for my khairah... but of coz loving doesnt mean having to spoil her...

Related Posts with Thumbnails