Thursday 21 May 2009

I was tagged....

I was tagged by CaTz and in true spirit of a gentleman, I obliged her by doing this quiz. So here goes....

1. Rate your life from 1-10 (10 being very miserable)
3

2. Do you have many real friends?
I sure hope so

3. Name friends you last hang out with?
Shariman Samad

4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Hmmm...rahsia

5. Anything that made you smile today?
CaTz being upset with me again....as always

5. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
Handphones?

6. Do you trust your friends?
Yeah...depending on their 'clearance' level...haha

7. Do you believe in love?
I do...but whether it still exists in this world...remains to be seen

6. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
Hmmm..is this a trick question?

7. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
The signs are there...except for the nagging...hehe

8. Are you someone’s best friend?
Don't know. I hope to be everyone's best friend

9. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
Yeah

10. Who’s the first person you call when you’re having a bad day?
Who ever that is willing to hear me nag, nag, nag

11. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
CaTz...at Nando's. She would kill me if I tell you why...

12. Who’s your greatest inspiration in life?
My tok guru

13. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
CaTz....but I still prefer the original singer...sorry babe haha

14. What have you been telling yourself lately?
Life begins at 40 KAZ

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails