Thursday 7 May 2009

Best Grammy Performance


Hmmm...last Wednesday (about 3 days after getting the hamsters), I noticed this particular hammy (that's what I call hamsters) closing her eyes all the time, had rapid breathing and she was lying at the back of their house. Even after nugging her a few times, she didn't open her eyes.

When I forced her to wake up, she stumbled to the slide, and still with her eyes closed, tumbled down the slide, and lay at the bottom with rapid breathing. I thought she was about to die (nazak). As I was on my way out, I told my maid to keep a watch out for that particular hammy.

I spoke to CaTz about it, and she told her story of her kid's hamsters. Evidently, from her experience, having 3 lady hamsters could lead to bullying of the weakest hammy, which would eventually die from harassment. I was shocked and I thought maybe that was the case back home.

When I got home, the maid and my mum were outside, cleaning the cage and giving the hamsters a 'bath'. Guess what? That particular hammy that looked like she was on her 'death bed' was running up and down.

Huh? That hammy played a fast one on me, a real drama queen. She looked at me as if she was making fun of me with those cheeky eyes. I was made a fool by a hammy.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails