Friday 20 February 2009

A nostalgic flashback?

Having written about my fish and how it was a companion throughout my pre and post divorce times, it brought back some memories of those times. Ask anyone who has gone through it, it's not very pleasant....especially if you are the one that gets dumped...haha. Another constant companion was my mp3 player. Believe or not folks, my favorite song was 'Menghitung Hari" by Kris Dayanti. Why you may ask? Listen to the lyrics, then you would understand. Lame ain't it?

As I was listening to some of the more 'latest' music, I was attracted to this song by Dygta, titled 'Kesepian'. Man, if I were to go through a divorce or breakup now, I would have chosen this song as my 'official breakup' song. Why you may ask? I have pasted the lyrics....

kurindu disayangi, sepenuh hati
sedalam cintaku, setulus hatiku

kuingin memiliki, kekasih hati
tanpa air mata, tanpa kesalahan

* bukan cinta yang melukai diriku
dan meninggalkan hidupku lagi

tolonglah aku, dari kehampaan ini
selamatkan cintaku, dari hancurnya hatiku
hempaskan kesendirian, yang tak pernah berakhir

bebaskan aku, dari keadaan ini
sempurnakan hidupku, dari rapuhnya jiwaku
adakah seseorang yang melepaskanku
dari kesepian ini

back to *

This goes to show that even though I dive looking for dead bodies or rush mangled, bloodied accident victims in an ambulance, deep down inside I am still a human...with a heart. Cewah!

To all those who got left behind, I dedicate this song to you

5 comments:

Sheila Nazir said...

How do u actually pronouced the name of the group?

Bakawali said...

Hey Nips,

9 posts in almost 3 weeks.... Are you in love or out of love??? Hahaha...just asking (officially)

I guess I have an idea of who...:) so are we getting some invites soon????

Anyway, what happened to your arowana? Is it still alive???

Zaidatul Abu Bakar said...

wo hooo... 2 thumbs up!!!

divechiefkaz said...

Catz: err..di-ga-tha perhaps?

Bakawali: i'll send u an invite. my arowana hopefully still swimming in taman jaya, pj.

Atul: tq for stopping by.

a.m.n.i.n.a said...

that is my fav song as well... =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails