Wednesday 11 February 2009

Is privacy a passport to everything?

A friend just confided in me that his GF is sharing their intimate secrets with her ex BFs. My friend was very disturbed about all these. I asked him how he got to know...from chat transcripts sent by someone from a particular agency.

His suspicions came about when she 'secretly' added one of her ex BF into her FB. The fact that she did it 'secretly' shows that she knows that its politically incorrect. But when my friend told her his displeasure, she didn't delete the dude. So that's how he asked someone to do a check. What came back was a surprise for him indeed.

His GF was always accusing him of having sordid sex chats with girls, or having secret rendezvous, or what ever she fantasizes could be happening behind her back. He was very accommodating coz he says "its a sign that she loves me". True...maybe. But when its evident that she chats about their intimate stuff...well...cakap tak serupa bikin ni. Wasn't there a famous line that goes something like "do onto others what you want others to do onto you"?

He told me that the GF was mad coz to her its an invasion of privacy between her and her friends. Wow...is she for real? I think she's just mad coz she didn't have an answer. My 2 cents on this...
  • What about the privacy between her and the BF? I think a relationship is a special bond between TWO people, and not to be shared with ANYONE. What about his rights? Doesn't he have a say if you want to share the intimate secrets between the both of you with your ex BFs?
  • Invasion of privacy between her and her friends? So where does the BF stands? Outside the private circle? Hello...your soul mate should be the one closes, in the inner most circle, not treated like an accessory item. Kalau ada jodoh, you are gonna get married to him for god's sake.
  • She was so engross about how she and her friends feels that she puts her BF's feelings last. It was always her and her friends first. If I were her, I would have deleted that dude as a friend if I know that it bugs my soul mate. No questions asked.
  • That dude even had the nerve to suggest to be her part time lover a few months back even after knowing she is going out with my friend. Doesn't that tell you anything girl? That dude is bad news and you are taking his side over my friend?
  • These people give advice la, saying things like maybe my friend is not serious, taking her for a ride, don't want to see her get hurt and taken advantage of etc etc. Hey dudes, the fact that you all are her ex BFs means that you guys are describing yourselves. And the fact that you guys f**k around while being married further loath me. At least my friend has the intention of actually marrying her. Funny thing is, she actually listens and discuss with you people? How stupid can you be girl?
  • Privacy? Yes, as long as you don't do stuff behind your partner's back la. Sometimes people abuse and hide behind this word, as if its a passport to do what ever you like. You are still bound by the common rules of wishful thinking. I am sure, if the tables were turned, she would have gone bonkers.
So now my friend tells me that the GF wants to break off with him coz he invaded her privacy. Haha. Is she for real? Bloody arrogant if you ask me. You drew first blood girl. You expected him to behave nice and proper for you, but you on the other hand, is free to do what ever you please? Is that how relationships should be? Ask yourself...can you take it if it was the other way round?

My friend really like the GF and did everything for her, and was also seriously thinking of settling down by this year. Too bad the GF is too bloody arrogant to admit her mistakes but instead chose to blame my friend for everything. She says that its my friend who actually doesn't want to be with her by finding excuses. Its so easy ain't it to chicken out of a relationship by blaming someone else. Time to look in the mirror girl!

Keep your chin up my friend.

3 comments:

Sheila Nazir said...

Whats the fuss your freind is making over someone he actually 'like'?

Tell him to chill..

divechiefkaz said...

I asked him why he used the term 'like'. He says he changed it from the word 'love' to suit the term used by the gf's meaning of the word 'sayang'. The girl actually told him that she never used the term 'love' to describe her feelings for him.

Feather Pen said...

damn to this girl...

Related Posts with Thumbnails