Sunday 22 March 2009

Subak revisited

I had paid a visit again to Subak Restaurant with CaTz. This time I came prepared with my camera. The mission apart from enjoying the good food??? Take photos of the place. I must take pictures of this place to share with you.



Subak would be hosting the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) Earth Hour Charity on the 28th March 2009 where you get to speedate with local stars. Too bad I'll be in Redang...haha. If you want to know more about this event, and how to contribute while having fun, Click here to find out about this event.
The Earth Hour team was having their meeting next to our table to discuss about the event. I was told that there were some celebrity DJ among them, but knowing me, I wont recognize them even if they were sitting next to me.This is a picture of my favourite drink there...Barbican...a very nice malt drink from an Arab country. Very refreshing. And the guy that introduced it to me.....

is non other than Farouk, my 'bro' since primary school who was always on hand to keep us company.

The highlight for the night was a multi talented performer, Pakcik Wan Azhar, age 61. He plays the keyboard and violin. I really like his selection of music, and when he plays the violin, you can feel his deep passion vibrating thru the strings. CaTz wanted to go back early coz she came straight from work, but upon hearing the man plays, we decided to wait till the end. My hat's off to the man....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. the pics.. so green, so refreshing. Tak sia-sia you bawak camera tu.

Feather Pen said...

Barbican drink? Oh so revitalising and refreshing... atul and din usually buy this from an arabian guy somewhere in kl....

Feather Pen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zaidatul Abu Bakar said...

heheh.. barbican.. yupp.. wat my mom said down there is totally right. if u want, i can get it for u.. and its cheep. nak lagi senang.. kat mydin subang ader jual.. with a lot of flavor.. strawberry, resberry, pineapple, malt, apple, peach..hmm.. it is truly refreshing..

free diVer said...

yeah very refreshing, thanks zaidatul for the tip... mydin subang yek.... hehehehe kesian lah subak....

divechiefkaz said...

haha...yes barbican is so refreshing. thanks for the info atul.

InaLegolas said...

Subak looks so much better at night..maybe i'll ask my friends to hang out with me there..

cool..u have to bring ur camera to redang, ok cikgu?

divechiefkaz said...

its better to visit subak at night sbb x panas sgt. yes kalau ingat i bring the camera

Related Posts with Thumbnails