Monday 7 September 2009

Moral boosting...I hope


Today I made a point to see my eldest son, Ridhwaan, who is sitting for his UPSR starting tomorrow. It was to give my moral support to him and to give some 'fatherly' advice. As I was working today, it was a last minute planning. Luckily, the boys were on holiday since their school is in Selangor.
Ridhwaan (eldest son), Iman, Imraan (youngest son)



He had his best friend Iman, with him as they were doing some last minute revision studying. It was the first time I met Iman, and I was glad coz from what I observe, he was a good boy ... polite, courteous, brainy etc. My son looks up to Iman coz he's brainy, and it spurs him on to study and do as well as his best friend.


I picked up CaTz and Aishah, then proceeded to pick up my kids and their friend at my ex's house. They chose Kenny Roger's, and while eating, they came up with stories and theories on who Kenny Roger really is. Apart from me and CaTz, no one else had a clue, haha.


So what 'fatherly' advice did I gave my son? Not much really except the friendly reminder to re-check his answers. For me, the moral support should be expressed more in our actions, rather than in words. I learned that from my family during my schooling days, they don't speak much, but I could feel the love and affection, and that to me was priceless. I hope that my son has had that same feeling today... good luck son.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails