Thursday 3 September 2009

An introduction to my new love


Finally I have received my new car...on the 14th August 2009. As what I had blogged earlier...I quote "To be honest, I have LOST that eagerness for my new car. Its gone...nothing, zero, zilch. No enthusiasm at all. Proton Edar has deprived me of that 'new car' feeling."...that was how I felt when Sam called me up and told me my car was ready for collection. Sam came to pick me up from my house the next morning, drove me to their showroom in Putrajaya and even treated me for breakfast.


When I saw it, I knew I love it. It may not be much, but its still mine. I have friends who change cars like the clothes off their backs, but I think for the fact that they change cars every other month shows there's no bonding or passion...its just purely lust. What a pity...

After signing all the papers, I had my very first experience driving a Persona. You see when I bought the car, I didn't even test drove it. My first impression...not bad indeed, a good value for money. I especially like the radio controls on the steering wheel, giving it a certain 'expensive' appeal.


The people who were really looking forward for the car are my kids. For the past few months, every time I pick them up, they would be disappointed coz I came in a different car. I think they may had been bragging in school that 'ayah' was buying an expensive car. Haha...how easy it is to please kids..for now :)

The next day, I received a call of injured hikers on Gunung Nuang, and on the Monday, the drowning case in Paya Jaras. Both times I had driven this car to respond. For me its a good omen...coz the start of my relationship was blessed with helping other people. Isn't that's what living is all about?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tak habis2 dengan new love. any new lover?

Related Posts with Thumbnails