Tuesday 23 June 2009

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

CaTz and I had sometime to chill so we headed to our favourite hangout place. Then I decided to check out the movies, to see whether there's anything worth watching. Then I saw...people selling Transformers merchandise at the entrance...hmmm I wonder why?. Then I saw people walking about wearing Transformers tshirts etc...hmmm I wonder why?. Then I looked at the board..then I knew why. It was a sneak preview of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. We just knew we had to see it.

We were struck by the awesomeness of the CGI, and of course the sound effects. I think the music played a major part in creating the right atmosphere for the scenes.

This movie has everything in it, the fight scenes, the love scenes and the humor scenes. What interests me about this movie is...honour...and how one fights numerous odds and conquer one's fears ...ultimately sacrificing one's life...just to keep that honour...something that we are lacking in this world today.Oh ya...btw be prepared to sit for quite a while. The movie is long...about 2.5 hours...so buy lots of popcorn and drinks...and maybe even a pee bottle. Go and see it....

2 comments:

CaTz said...

Megan Fox is so beautiful! Love her hair and body!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tips kaz.. bringing the troops this saturday.. ~elle~

Related Posts with Thumbnails