Sunday 26 July 2009

A joint birthday

Yesterday, I attended a joint birthday party for an auntie & her nephews. It was CaTz's xx birthday (she would kill me if mention here) and the identical twins 1st birthday.

Happy birthday honey

The identical twins

The candle blowing ceremony

The twins are a bit shy...but I know a secret on how to persuade a baby to 'cooperate'. Actually its the same secret for men...its through their stomach. So I practise it on one of them. He understood what I said (clever boy), e.g. when I pointed to the cake, he looked at it. After a while he became comfy...too comfy in fact that he soon dozed off.

Was it the cake or the 'extra sponges' on me? Hmmm...must be the cake...at least that's how I would like to think of it.

3 comments:

Feather Pen said...

I am referring to the very last pic at the bottom page.... u and d baby.. my frank opinion is.. its neither the extra sponges or the cake... a baby can sense so much love in you... and so can easily doze off in full comfort on you. How nice.

Sheila Nazir said...

Kaz is crazy about babies.

divechiefkaz said...

Feather Pen: haha harap2 begitu la

CaTz: only when they belong to someone else and I can return them back when they r stinky ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails