Thursday 3 April 2008

My search of 25 years has ended

Today is a very happy day for me. I finally found my long lost best friend from my primary school years… Shariman Samad. You see, I don’t have that many close friends growing up. Thus when he went away to Penang with his parents, it was a great loss for me. When I spoke to him on the phone today, he sounds the same way. As we talk, visions of our past flashed before me. I began to remember even the minuet details.

We were close…like brothers back then…and I hope things haven’t changed. Thus, my search of 25 years has ended, and I am grateful that it ended in a happy ending.

3 comments:

Bakawali said...

Hmmm...your friend looks like Afdlin Shauki

Btw, how did u do your jejak kasih??? TV3 ker???

divechiefkaz said...

U know what..i had the same thought when i first saw his picture. I found the link to my batch punya group in FB via Izwar's FB page. Turns out Izwar is the same dude I played kompang with in primary school. Small world...

Feather Pen said...

If u hv found yr seach of 25 years, i hv met my so-near-yet-so-far cousin in here.. and who else i meant, if not you, kamarul... thanx to fb... and watz more... i also hv aishah and rizal together... tis way, eventho we seldom meet, we 'hear & see' each other.... rite?

Related Posts with Thumbnails